Mother's Day Event 2011
The Woombie is a safe and natural way to swaddle as it encourages the baby to stretch as needed just as in the womb. The Woombie helps prevent startling, scratching, and overheating while also protecting baby from loose bedding!
Woombie offers a variety of Woombies including the original and a convertible version! The Woombie is also available with legs! Woombie also offers additional products such as the Mo'Mo Blankie and the Woombie Donut.
The Organic Woombie is available in two colors: Au'Naturale and Buttercup.
It is available in four sizes: Preemie (3-6 lbs), Newborn (5-13 lbs), Big Baby (14-19 lbs), and Mega Baby (20-25 lbs). Woombie for every baby!
The benefits are many and are highlighted on the Woombie website, but here are just a few:
- Swaddles baby, preventing startle reflex & overheating
- Promotes & enhances motor development by allowing baby to stretch
- Prevents face scratching & keeps "busy" hands away from face & pacifier & overheating
- No loose blankets to ride up and cause potential suffocation
- Easy to use & encourages back sleeping
- No more worry of blankets unraveling which can lead to potential blanket suffocation
- No face scratching or Startle Reflex to awaken baby.
- See a marked improvement in Colic symptoms.
- Effective swaddling without the need to tightly restrain baby, which can interfere with important Motor Skill development and even cause developmental hip dysplasia.
- Prevents overheating (which has been linked to SIDS) due to over-wrapping.
Woombie has generously offered the Organic Woombie as part of my Welcome to Motherhood prize pack!
Remember that you have an opportunity to earn early entries into the Mother's Day Giveaway Event! The Early Entry form will be available for submission until Tuesday, May 3rd at 9:59pm EST. This will give me a day to tally the extra entries prior to the beginning of the event. You will then be able to use the extra entries on any of the giveaways being offered at FormulaMom during the event. Please note that these early entries will only be valid on FormulaMom event giveaways and will only be valid if you return during the event to complete the mandatory entry for each giveaway! To complete or update your early entries please visit the Early Entry Opportunities post.